Check us out: Art Bash
This Saturday, September 26th, you'll find us at the Lillstreet Art Center/Art Reach Chicago "Art Bash: from 7-10pm. We'll be serving up some tasty house-made SPAM sliders with Sriracha coleslaw while we enjoy art demonstrations and live music. This year Art Bash celebrates two very important anniversaries: Lillstreet's 40th year and Art Reach's 25th year. The festivities will include:
- Food stations from 15 Ravenswood and Lincoln Square restaurants
- Open Bar featuring Revolution, Goose Island, and Lagunitas beer and wines from the Beverage Testing Institute
- Artmaking experiences with Lillstreet artists including screen printed totes, letterpressed card, and hammered metal keychains
- Art demonstrations in sewing, wheel throwing, 3-D printing, and painting
- Live music by Artie Black & Matt Gold as well as Marty Cohen
- Silent auction on site featuring internationally-recognized Lillstreet artists
Purchase tickets HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be closing at 5pm on Saturday, September 26th.
A little more about these organizations....
Lillstreet Art Center is a large community of artists and students working side-by-side in a friendly environment which encourages and inspires artistic growth in the individual.
Art Reach Chicago is a non-profit sister organization of Lillstreet Art Center committed to bringing arts programming to Chicagoans lacking in access to the arts.