New Spring/Summer Menu
Announcing our new spring menu! Here's what you can expect—
This spring, we're swapping old-fashioned oatmeal for Granola + Fresh Berries, featuring our house made maple, pecan, and coconut granola.
- Gone are the E&S Omelette and The Big Meaty, to be replaced by the Grilled Vegetable Omelette.
- 2 egg omelette stuffed with grilled yellow squash and zucchini, caramelized onions, roma tomatoes, and feta, served with toast and hash browns.
- We've reworked the breakfast burrito, swamping out the black bean and corn salsa for a blistered tomato salsa and grilled corn. Instead of jack cheese, we'll be using a more traditional cotija. And finally, we switching roasted red peppers for roasted poblano peppers.
- We're replacing the Chicken Fajita sandwich with a fresher lighter option: Chicken Chipotle Tacos.
- 3 house made corn tortillas, red onion, roasted poblanos, chipotle stewed chicken (or sub avocado for a vegan option), cotija, fresh cilantro, and a wedge of lime.
- So many new salads!
- The Kitchen Sink
- mixed greens, romaine, lettuce, red onion, diced tomatoes, avocado, grilled corn, cucumber, and kalamata olives with a sweet herb vinaigrette.
- The Julia
- mixed greens, grilled julienne chicken, dried cherries, candied walnuts, mandarin oranges, and goat cheese with a champagne vinaigrette.
- The Albuquerque
- romaine, julienne chicken, grilled corn, avocado, cotija, fresh cilantro, and diced tomatoes with a cilantro lime vinaigrette, served with a wedge of lime.
- tuna salad, goat cheese, and quartered roma tomatoes and hardboiled egg on a bed of mixed greens, drizzled with olive oil and salt & peppers, served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Roasted Vegetable Panino got a facelift, becoming the Grilled Hummus and Squash Panino.
- grilled yellow squash and zucchini, feta, white bean hummus, and fresh basil and oregano on house sourdough.
- Iced tea: black, green, or passion fruit
- Cold brew coffee
- Lemonade: traditional, basil, or lavender
Our winter drink specials are no more, but we'll be introducing individual French press coffee and teapots in the next several weeks.